Myspace Clocks at WishAFriend.com

Selasa, 17 Juni 2008

Preposition

Complete the sentences with prepositions.

  1. Tom is devoted …………. his family.
  2. I’m afraid I don’t agree …………. You.
  3. I wasn’t aware ………….. The problem.
  4. I’m excited ……………. The concert.
  5. Are you satisfied ………… your progress?
  6. She warned us ……………. The coming storm.
  7. What’s the matter ………… him?
  8. It doesn’t matter ………….. Me.
  9. I got rid ………………. My old bicycle.
  10. I don’t approve …………. Smoking in public.

1 komentar:

tutor blog supriyadi mengatakan...

hallo......
duh my sister I want to ask about preposition its better for you to give some examples related to "preposition" because without the example... Iam sure that your learner can't to understand the materials about "preposition"
that all.....